Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Melting Mommy's Heart


I can't believe how much our little girl is growing up, it just melts my heart. She is now doing kind of a worm type crawl. Gets on her hands and knees, pushes herself forward to her tummy, then does it again. That is her method of getting around. They told us at daycare yesterday she was determined to keep up with the bigger kids in her classroom that are crawling around on the floor.

This morning, she totally melted my heart. Usually she is great when I leave her at daycare. This morning she watched me walk out the door, and started to cry before I made it to the door. The teacher distracted her and I snuck out the door. She has never done that. It made me so sad to see her do that. I hope this isn't the beginning of seperation anxiety. I miss her so much during the day!

No comments: