Jason got his new tattoo today!! He has been wanting to do this since Trinity was born, and finally got it done. It was his Christmas present from his dad. As you can see, it is not totally healed yet, and he says it hurt a lot. He had them use a certain needle that makes it raised. I love it!! And love him!
This blog is a story about the family of Jason, Marsha, and Trinity Moore. It is mainly about Trinity, our daughter. We hope our family and friends will be able to follow along as our family changes and I hope to have this for Trinity to some day read.
Friday, March 03, 2006
Jason's new tattoo
Jason got his new tattoo today!! He has been wanting to do this since Trinity was born, and finally got it done. It was his Christmas present from his dad. As you can see, it is not totally healed yet, and he says it hurt a lot. He had them use a certain needle that makes it raised. I love it!! And love him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment