One year ago
I checked in at 6am, started pitocin at 8am, then my Dr showed up at about 2:30pm to break my water, I was only 3cm and she told me it could be 6-8 hours. After that my contractions got horrible, I was ready for drugs!! So, the epidural came, and I was happy. At one point Trinity's HR was dropping, so they decided to check me to see if it was possible her head was getting squished. I was suddenly 6cm. So, the decided to monitor her with a scalp electrode thing, she went to put it in, and I was suddenly 9cm. I pushed for about 1 1/2hours and there she was!! It was amazing!!
Today
That was life a year ago today!! Now, we have a toddler that is starting to walk and wants to go every where!!! I took cupcakes to daycare today and Trinity grabbed the whole thing and started taking bites!! It was so cute!! Tonight Jason and I are going to open a bottle of wine we bought in Canada the week after we found out we were pregnant!!

No comments:
Post a Comment