Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Picture fiasco!


Sunday morning we got our Christmas tree decorated and hoped we could get a picture of Trinity cute enough to use as gifts for Christmas this year. Well, getting a 17 month old to sit straight won't happen. So, we went to Kiddie Kandids, and we couldn't get in until after 2pm. We made an appointment for 3:40pm, so Trinity could still get her nap in. We got there, and got a photographer I was not happy with. It was a young guy. Trinity has more stranger anxiety around med then women. And this kid was using a funny voice I think set her off. So, we got barely any pictures that I liked. The only one we liked was in a sweater and jeans standing in a sleigh, were were singing and getting her to dance, so it was cute!
I decided I would take her back Monday morning. I had bought a new Christmas outfit for pictures, I wanted good pictures! We got the asst manager Monday morning. Trinity has bonded with her before. It was all about playing to Trinity!! She was having a blast!! This picture is a perfect example, after getting a couple, she decided to play peek a boo with me! It was so cute!!!
Also, I got a CD with our package. So, I have pictures for gifts, and can make cards on my computer at home!!!

No comments: