I thought I would share with you the floor plan for our new house!! We can't wait!! Jason drove by yesterday when he arrived in Bothell. The have the house completely framed and a top on it!! Jason walked through and took some pictures, so when he gets home next weekend I will be sure and update with some pictures!
Also, we think we found a great daycare that is very close to the house. It is called the Early Learning and Development Center. I have called to talked with the center director and I am really happy with the teaching style they use. Instead of looking at flashcards or an apple, they go pick apples, peal apples, cook with apples, taste apples and then chart the taste, so an apple turns into a lesson in multiple areas! They also have spots available for toddlers! They have a toddler program and a preschool. I am hoping to go visit as soon as we can get over there and put down a deposit to hold a spot.
No comments:
Post a Comment