I say sorta because the picture above, that is the picture that goes with the current weather report for the Seattle area! And, that is what I am seeing out my window right now, and have all morning! IT IS CRAZY!! I would have expected this in Spokane, but not Seattle, at the end of March!
{Picture to come}
The thing that made me think of spring was the blossoming trees I saw in the park during my jog last night (yes, I have started jogging). There were four trees full of the most beautiful pink flowers. These were the first flowers I have seen. The tree in our yard has new leave buds, but nothing has flowers yet. It brought an instant smile to my face. Spring is my favorite season. I have also enjoyed watching the trees get new leaves and watching the flowers bloom. I need to go back with my camera and take a picture. I will do that soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment