Wow, I can't believe Trinity is 3!! She had a great birthday and a great party on Saturday. I have a lot of pictures and will try to get them downloaded tonight.
On Thursday, 7/17, we woke her up and told her it was her birthday, her response "No". Oh, did I argue that one. I told her I know very well it is her birthday! Finally it sunk in and she left the house singing "Happy Birthday to me" "Happy Birthday to Trinity". And announced to all at daycare it was her birthday! Later in the day I took cupcakes to daycare and she had a little party. It was a blast! That night we had her favorite, pizza, for dinner. But then the over stimulation and sugar some house convinced our little girl it was her birthday so she didn't have to sleep! Finally, she did sleep!
Yesterday, Saturday, was her party. We had a small party with just some family. I think next year we will graduate to more 'kid' parties. I decided I didn't want to worry too much about preparing food. Off to Costco I went! Got a veggie tray, fruit tray, and turkey and swiss wraps cut up. It was perfect! Oh, and Triscuits and Hummus. Some tea, wine, and pop to quench your thirst. And of course A LOT of decorations! Trinity had decided to have the Disney Princess theme (she had a choice between that or Strawberry Shortcake). We ordered a yummy cake from Safeway that had the four Disney Princess figurines on it and raspberry filling (again at Trinity's request!). Trinity had a great time and loved all her gifts!
No comments:
Post a Comment