Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Wrap-up

Our camera crapped out on us in early November, so I have no pictures from November.  November included:

* A fun visit from Grandpa Gunney for Veterans Day! He presented to Trinity's school and then had more time with her class.
* Trinity and I rode along with my mom and dad for a weekend trip to a Linfield Football game in the motorhome!  We had a great time and the Wildcats won!!
* Jason started working another job and we adjusted to a new schedule.
* Trinity and I went along again for a trip to a Linfield playoff game.  This time we drove down and back in one day.  We had a blast, and again, they won!!
* We got a lot of snow just before Thanksgiving!
* We celebrated a great Thanksgiving that included locking ourselves out of the house! 
* Trinity and I attended the Edmonds Tree-Lighting Ceremony and she got to go up on stage with the Mayor (Grandpa Cooper, my dad!)

And in December, I hope to eventually have a new camera!

No comments: