Saturday, August 26, 2006

Little things

I had a couple cute little stories I wanted to share about Trinity.

First, she is saying bye-bye all the time! The cutest is in the morning when we are leaving for daycare. She walks right to the garage door now all alone when she has her shoes on and realizes we are going somewhere. In the morning, she walks out saying bye-bye to Jason and just keeps walking, doesn't turn around to wave, just keeps walking, repeating bye-bye over and over again!!

Second, today I was trying to get Trinity to follow me into her bedroom while I put her laundry away. I read somewhere that making kids feel like they are helping is good. So, I gave her a burp rag to carry and asked her to help me put her clothes away. She got into her room and put it in the dirty clothes hamper (okay, so wrong place, but she is getting the idea). She then started taking clothes out of the hamper and bringing them to her dresser and tried to put them in whatever drawer I had open!! It made my heart melt, I had my own little helper!!

No comments: