Friday, August 18, 2006

Update on happenings!

We are all doing great!! I am working a lot right now. Also, I am hitting the gym hard and watching what I eat, hoping to loose my baby weight!! Jason is also working lots and enjoying his new job! Things are great!

Ahh, I know, you all just want to hear about our toddler! Trinity is keeping us on our toes. She loves to walk around the house, go in rooms she isn't supposed to go in, and cries and yells at us when we close a door on her! We will usually close the bathroom door and the spare room door, we leave her bedroom door open, since it is her bedroom, she needs to be allowed to go in when she wants. If we close one of the doors right in front of her, she sits down and screams!! AAH, what a personality!!

Our biggest milestone right now, Trinity will officially move into the toddler room at daycare on Monday! She has been visiting and transitioning since right after her birthday. She is the oldest in the infant room, and getting bored. When they take her back to the infant room, she gets made and yells at them! (see the yelling theme!!! ahh, the joys!). She has taken a couple naps there successfully, and even sits at the tables and eats lunch with them. I guess the first couple times she kind of slid off the chair, but she got the hang of it. Next Saturday is her first "school performance"! Daycare is having a family BBQ and each of the rooms will do a little "show".

Finally!! We have a "mama"!!!! I love hearing it!!

Let's see, her words, sorry if I repeat some: ball, bath, milk (it is kind of 'guk'), drink, mama!!

No comments: