Sunday night was quite an experience.
Trinity has two lovey bears. One is pink bear, and she sleeps with that lovey at night. The other is a bear with a blanket attached, that is her lovey at daycare for nap time. So, Pink bear and bear. Bear was her lovey at the hospital. It was kinda dirty, so we put it in the laundry basket. Pink bear got dirty a whole nother way!!
Sunday night she woke up crying, not long after she went to sleep. Jason was going to go rock her, and he opened the door to her room, and looked at my mom and I and said, "this is a three person job" (we had all had a drink at this point!). I walk into her room, Trinity is standing there in her crib with no pants and no diaper. Poop all over the sheet, and her diaper on the floor. Her bandage is gone, and one string that was taped to her skin to hold in the dressings at the hospital was gone. She started laughing! So, we got things cleaned up, and couldn't see poop on pink bear, but decided to put it in the wash. So, we tried everything. Nothing would comfort her quite like bear or pink bear. Finally, about 1am, after tylenol and multiple attempts by me and my mom (all she wanted was mommy though), I decided she could have bear for the night. Ahh, sleep!!
She slept until about 5:30am again, then until 8ish (not sure what time, my mom got up with her). Luckily with my mom here, I got a nap later!! My mom went to Fred Meyer and bought a pink bunny with the blanket attached I(like bear) to get us through nap time while bear and pink bear were in the wash!
No comments:
Post a Comment