Thursday, October 12, 2006

What a big girl!!



I was playing around with my camera a little bit today, and took the top two pics. The bottom one is from a couple days ago. Isn't she adorable!!

Trinity is growing up way to fast for me! Our animal sounds now include:
woof, meow, mooo, ba, neeeh (horse), quack, and we are working on monkey! She can't say the names of the animal, so identifies them by the sound. We are hearing lots of woofs and meows!! She will see a dog outside and go crazy!! "oof, oof, oof"

We also have a lot of new words lately:
down
mommy (not just mama)
daddy
up
book
bear
blanket
(all the b words kinda sound a like, but she points, we know what she means)
milk
juice
basketball (I am not kidding!!)
uh-oh
duck
bath
Bop (she says this for the DoodleBops)
that
this


As you can see, we have a talkative little girl on our hands!! She will return to daycare on Monday. I am sad! I have enjoyed my time home with her.

Oh, and we have our first 1 year molar. It must hurt, cause she has been very cranky over the last couple days.

No comments: