I am so sorry I have been so bad about updating this lately. Our life has been so crazy, a lot of changes right now. Also, chasing after a very active and busy toddler is not easy!
First, we are moving. Yes, moving again. This time it is not across town though, but across the state. In November when I began looking for new jobs, I started to realize there wasn't much for me in Spokane. As I started looking, I found more in Western Washington that would offer me a really career and growth. First we looked in Olympia, then Tacoma, and now we have settled on Seattle. Great news is, Jason figured something out!! He will be owning his own AllState Agency. I am so excited for him. Also, we are making an offer today on a house in Edmonds. I can't believe I am headed back 'home'. Trinity will grow up around what I grew up around. I am sad to leave Spokane, and sad to leave Jason's dad and his grandparents. I hope we make it over to Spokane often, because the relationship Trinity has started to create with them is important to me.
Right now dates are up in the air, and I am still looking for my next career move. I have had some very promising conversation and interviews, so we will just see what happens. I promise, I will do my best to get some pictures of Trinity up soon, and update you all on her life.
No comments:
Post a Comment