Well, it has been awhile, I am sorry. I don't even take pictures as much lately. I need to get on that, cause our little girl is changing every day! The newest, she is drinking out of cups without lids on them. She is very careful, except tonight she dumped (not spilled, that is an accident!) milk all over her high chair tray when I wasn't looking! She loves to laugh and giggle, and talks all the time! She has a very big vocabulary and it is great she is able to communicate her wants or needs.
On other fronts, our move is moving forward. Jason has been gone the last two weeks. The first week he was in Bothell, and this week he has been in Chicago. He gets home Saturday, Trinity and I cannot wait!! It has been a long two weeks, but we are really bonding! We sold our house in Spokane, and will be making an offer on a house in Lynnwood, WA next week. We found a great little development of 21 houses. We picked a great floor plan that fits our needs and even has a guest room and full bath on the main floor for any visitors! We close on our house here June 7 and it looks like the new one will be ready around June 15, hopefully the builder will allow us to store stuff in the garage of the new one, so we don't have to pay for storage for a week. Where will we live you ask, well, my parents are cleaning out a room for us, so we have our own space. We might re-locate over there in mid-May so Jason can do his mentoring with the agent at the agency he is buying, we still need to decide that. Oh, and one minor detail, I still need a job! My current employer has agreed to let me work out of Seattle for a short time if need be, lets hope it is very short! I am anxious to move on.
Well, that is it. I will try to take some pictures this weekend and post some updated pictures of Trinity!
We love you all and miss you very much!
Marsha
No comments:
Post a Comment