Friday, August 17, 2007

FINALLY!!!!



I think I am safe saying that!! We are waiting for the official recording numbers, but we finally have our house! It has been down to the wire with everything. Even now, we are closed, but the house didn't pass the County's final test. So, house is ours, we can move stuff in, but we can't sleep there until Monday night! That is okay, our PODS arrive Monday with our belongings, but we will be able to take stuff from my mom and dad's house there this weekend, and our appliances will be delivered tomorrow, so we can also get some grocery shopping done! I am so relieved! I will save you all the gory details, but the past few weeks with the changes in the mortgage industry have been horrible.

I will post pictures as soon as I get some, will try to do before boxes and furniture is everywhere!

We love you all! We finally have a HOME again!!!

No comments: