Friday, August 08, 2008

Gotta love Birthdays!!

I had my birthday recently and turned 31! I am proud to say I am officially in my 30's and loving life. So far my 30's have been the best! I have a beautiful family, a home, a job, and could not ask for more!
Well, except for a new chopper!
For my birthday I asked for a new chopper. Not any chopper, but a specific chopper from a specific store. Because I not so subtly e-mailed the link to the exact chopper to my lovely husband, my birthday present was not a surprise. But that is okay, because I got exactly what I wanted and so far I love it! I quickly sliced cuccumbers during the morning rush of preparing school lunches, coffee, and work lunches. I love it!
Thank you to my dearest husband and lovely daughter for my awesome gift!

No comments: