Edmonds Enterprise article
The Edmonds Enterprise had an article on Friday about Soundview School. This is the school we chose to send Trinity to. She will start Preschool on September 3.
We are very excited about Trinity starting school. She had a great time at summer camp at Soundview and met some friends that she can't wait to see again! I can't wait to hear about the things she learns!! One of the first things we needed to do was bring pictures of Trinity doing something she loves to do. So we asked her what that was and she has been on an ice kick lately, so she said eating ice! Later we were out watering the plants and I realized that was something she loves to do! She has a watering can, and I let her use the hose. I took some pictures of her watering the bushes with the hose. She has learned to aim down at the ground and actually does a very good job! I have quite the little helper on my hands! I still need to get the pictures off my camera but will share them with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment