


Trinity started Preschool on Wednesday September 3, 2008!She is attending school at Soundview School in Lynnwood. Soundview is a Preschool-8th Grade private school. Jason and I decided we wanted her to start in a real preschool vs. the preschool at her daycare. We have talked about having her in private school vs. public school so decided to find a preschool that would offer us that option should we decided private school is a better setting for her. Soundview School uses the IB program for Primary and Middle School years. Many of the kids go on to attend Edmonds-Woodway HS for their IB program. Jason and I would love for Trinity to follow in our footsteps and attend EWHS. We will see what life takes us!
Wednesday Jason and I both dropped Trinity off in her new class room with her teachers, Ms. Nehr and Ms. Stephanie. She already started to created some friendships during the day camp this summer and it appears she is starting to find some close friends. I hope these will be friends for life! She did great! We stayed and played a little bit, then the teacher asked the parents to start to make the exit. Jason and I left and things were good for a second or two, then she got upset. I went in and gave her her one last hug and she was off to play with a friend. As easy as that! Jason picked her up and said she had a great day!
It is hard to believe our baby is 3 years old and off to preschool! I can't wait to hear all about it and see what she learns! Right now she is a jokester, so when we ask what she did her reply is "nothing, I just sat there all day!"
No comments:
Post a Comment