Thursday, February 12, 2009

An update!

I have been very, very bad about updating the blog lately, but nothing really, really exciting has happened.

We are waiting for some good news on the job front for Jason. He sold his insurance agency and has been unemployed since January 1. I will tell you what the job is when we know if he gets it or not! While home more Jason has been an absolutely amazing husband and father! I can't ask for a better partner, and you can't beat coming home to a hot dinner, empty sink, and clean clothes!

Trinity has been a bundle of joy lately!! And a handful, all at the same time! She is asking lots of questions about every word she hears. And, she is using very big words, in the correct context! Last weekend we visited the Everett Children's Museum with a friend from school and his parents. We had a blast! I love getting to know the other kids. Trinity loves preschool and I can't wait for her to learn even more in Pre-K. Our plan right now is for her to continue at Soundview for Pre-K and we will likely put her in the public school system for Kindergarten. The Edmonds School District has two great alternative programs for K-8 that we would love to have her in, but they are by lottery, so no guarantee. We will spend the next year looking at the other Kindergarten classes and choose one that allows transfers. We do not like our neighborhood elementary school, the tests scores are quite low.

No comments: