Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Flowers

We moved into our house in September of last year, so this Spring has been full of surprises as we watched what was blooming and growing.  We were surprised by some tulips under the eave of our garage by the frong door.  The colors are awesome!  The bright pink has been my favorite, we have a full shrub of that in the front yard, and the picture above is in the back yard.  I also love the purple flowers (no idea what kind, please let me know if you know!).  We have a few camilia trees (we think that is what they are!).  This one with white flowers, and another with bright pink flowers.  The one with white flowers has one lonely bright pink flower, so random!!  I love our backyard right now!!

1 comment:

Cindy Matheson said...

they look like azaleas to me. I can't wait until more of our stuff starts blooming too, to see what we have.