Back in June we decided to let Trinity try ballet. She had been very anxious to try it, so we tried the 6 week session at Olympic Ballet in Edmonds. She had to wear a blue leotard and pink footless tights. The fact she did not get to wear a tutu or ballet shoes bothered her at first, but she quickly got over it! Her class was every Thursday at 4:15 pm, so I was still at work. Jason would take her and go have 45 mintues to himself while she was in class. At the end of the class they had observation day, so I took some time off work and headed down to watch her. What a little ballerina! She decided to not do soccer this fall and continue with ballet. I wish we could afford to let her do both, but right now it will just have to be one thing at a time.
Here are some pictures from observation day, even I got to dance!


No comments:
Post a Comment