This blog is a story about the family of Jason, Marsha, and Trinity Moore. It is mainly about Trinity, our daughter. We hope our family and friends will be able to follow along as our family changes and I hope to have this for Trinity to some day read.
Friday, August 06, 2010
Blue Angels
On Friday of Seafair weekend Jason's dad and his wife were in town for a concert and we went to watch the Blue Angels rehearse. Trinity and I started with the others, and very quickly ended up back at the car! It was too loud for her. It was perfect, Trinity sat in the car, could still see, just not have to hear; and I stood on the grass next to the car. I opened the door for air when nothing was near by. Fat Albert flew right over us, as did many other jets!! We had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment