Trinity turned 5 on July 17, 2010!! We had trouble trying to figure out what to do for her 5th Birthday. Jason found out about the parties you can do at the movie theater and it so happened Toy Story 3 came about a month before her birthday. We decided to have a Toy Story 3 party at the movie theater! Toy Story 1 and 2 are some of Trinity's favorite movies, so it was perfect! I was a bit nervous because we had not had the best of luck taking Trinity to the movie theater. We were prepared with the ear plugs from Disneyland, but she didn't even wear them! We missed the previews, so I think that helped.
For the movie theater party we got a small party room that was perfect for our group. We all gathered there and were taken on a tour behind the scenes at the theater. I think some of the parents were most interested in the tour! At the end of the tour Trinity got to push the button to start the latest Twilight movie!! After the movie we went back to the party room and had hot dogs and french fries. WOW! These hot dogs were huge and the container of french fries was even bigger! Way to much food for 5 and 6 year olds! I don't know if anyone finished their entire hot dog. Also, they did get popcorn during the movie. After that we openend presents and did the cake!
That was all on Saturday. On Sunday, we had family over to our house for sandwiches, salads, and pie! Since we had done cake on Saturday we did pie on Sunday! It was a busy, but fun weekend!!
I can't believe our baby is 5! YIKES! She is growing up way to fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment