This blog is a story about the family of Jason, Marsha, and Trinity Moore. It is mainly about Trinity, our daughter. We hope our family and friends will be able to follow along as our family changes and I hope to have this for Trinity to some day read.
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Children's Museum Holiday Activities
In the fall we got a great deal for 50% off a year long membership to the Everett Children's Museum. They have some great things planned over the holidays. With Jason working on Saturday's, I am taking full advantage of the membership! We headed up there for the holiday crafts, and to see Santa (next post). Trinity made her own wrapping paper, a brick for the gingerbread village, and a swag (I think that is what it is called!). We had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment