This blog is a story about the family of Jason, Marsha, and Trinity Moore. It is mainly about Trinity, our daughter. We hope our family and friends will be able to follow along as our family changes and I hope to have this for Trinity to some day read.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Gymnastics
For the second week of Trinity's Christmas break we signed her up for a half day gymnastics camp with Edmonds Parks and Rec. SHE LOVED IT!!! And, we feel like she did a great job! She wants to continue doing gymnastics, so we are going to sign her up for more! The last day of the week the parents got to come in and watch. I was able to come in and Jason got away from work to catch a couple minutes worth. I will do a second post with some video of her.
Labels:
gymnastics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment