This blog is a story about the family of Jason, Marsha, and Trinity Moore. It is mainly about Trinity, our daughter. We hope our family and friends will be able to follow along as our family changes and I hope to have this for Trinity to some day read.
Sunday, July 08, 2012
Our Chosen Path
View Larger Map
We decided to take a longer and more scenic route for our trip. Instead of the I-5 to 99W (through McMinnville) we decided to see more of the coast. We will cut off of I-5 in Olympia and drive Hwy 101 down the coast. My husband, who rarely accepts the fact that we need to stop for bathroom breaks, has said he is going to take his time and stop and see the sites! We are packing sandwiches with us and will stop for lunch along the way. We also plan to check out some of the Oregon coast towns along the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment