Sunday, July 08, 2012

Preparing for Vacation

We have done a lot to preparation for our vacation.  One of them was to pre-prepare instant oatmeal packets.  I found this here. I made 8 bags of three different kinds.  Trinity ate a bag of blueberries and cream this morning and she liked it.  The servings were small, so I figure she might eat two bags worth for breakfast. 

I made blueberries and cream:

Cinnamon and raisin:

and, Regular:

I packed some organic brown sugar and agave to add to the regular oatmeal!  This is a great alternative to packaged instant oatmeal! I used a bag of Bob's Red Mill Instant Oatmeal.  We will use these as a breakfast option in the hotel. Just brew some hot water in the coffee pot and add it to the oatmeal!  We will also use this as a breakfast option when we get to the lake!

No comments: