Trinity loves to smile and laugh, even at 5:30am when I get her up!!! I have really come to treasure my mornings with Trinity. I will get up at 4:45am to shower and get ready, thankfully she is usually still asleep. Then I wake her up at about 5:30am after I am ready and have all her stuff ready for the day. She is usually awake by this time, and in her bed talking. I go in and she smiles, laughs, and kicks her legs. What a great way to start your day!! So, I pick her up and she almost hugs me and grabs at my shirt. I am sure she is just trying to rip it off and get to the food supply!! I feed her for awhile, then when she is done she will start to smile and lay back, look in my eyes, and just start talking away. We have had very lengthy conversations in the mornings. She is all smiles through all of this, just staring at me. Then I feed her on the other side, and she will just kind of snack, on and off, on and off. In between her small snacks she is talking to me. She only really does this in the mornings. She is so happy and content, and must have had some great dreams, cause she has an awful lot to say.
Every morning I wish I could just there with her and cuddle and hear about her thoughts!! But, having this sort of time with her in the morning definitely helps me get through the day at work. That 30-40 minutes everyday has kind of become our private time!! I love it!!! When we decided to have a baby, I never could have imagined how awesome these moments could be and how in love I could be with this little human. It is awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment