Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Scooting, Standing, Sitting!


Yes, it is time for the three S's!!! Trinity started trying to scoot, and she is now moving ever so slightly!! I will put her on a blacket and put some toys out of her reach. She will move a little bit, then I think she discovered if she pulls the blanket towards her, she still gets the toys!!! I am hoping after we move and get situated I can put her on her tummy on the carpet. But with all our boxes around right now the carpet isn't so clean.






Yes, she is also standing! Of course Jason and I hold on to her, but she loves it. If we try to sit her down she stiffens her legs and keeps them straight. Or she will sit down, then pushes herself back up!! She is going to be a hard one to keep track of when she starts moving!



And, finally, she is sitting. She will sit for a few seconds on her own, but slouched over. The other night I had her leaning against me, then she reached for a toy, and was balanced on the toy and one hand on the ground, so I moved and looked at her. Her eyes suddenly got huge, I think she realized she wasn't leaning against me anymore!! Then she wanted to do it again! She is always wanting to pull herself up to a sitting position on our laps. And, she is using that new trunk strength to push herself out of her carseat as I try to buckle her in!! Oh, the parent/child battles!!!

No comments: