Monday, November 07, 2005

Talking up a storm


No, not adult talk, but lots of baby talk went on in our house this weekend. Trinity is definitely finding her voice, and has a ton on her mind to share with us!! I read somewhere that you should respond with the same sound she makes, it makes her feel like someone is listening, but I sure feel like an idiot babbling! But, we carried on a couple conversations this weekend!!! When I was getting her ready for bed last night she looked at me and said "da", I know she didn't know what she was saying, but I said "no, I am ma" and kept repeating it. Well, Jason heard me, and comes in and tells her she can say "da" whenever she wants!!! I think we definitely have a daddy's girl on our hands!! Jason is so in love and so adorable with Trinity, he is an amazing father, and it makes me love him more everyday. I feel sorry for any boy that wants to date Trinity!!

Trinity is also getting stronger! She finally rolled over from her tummy to back again. She did it at 5weeks, and hasn't done it since 2 months. On Saturday she rolled over. And when she is on her back, she is starting to get herself to her side, so she should be rolling that way soon. She is also starting to sit up better when leaning against something. Then she will do a face plant and sort of roll when she falls, atleast it isn't very far, and it doesn't phase her a bit!

No comments: