
If you click on the title, it is a link to more pictures.
Today Trinity is 9 months old.
I can't believe how much she has grown up. She has been outside of me as long as she was inside of me, I can't believe that! She is such a beautiful little girl. I saw a new baby today that is 8 lbs, I held him and can't even imagine how small Trinity once was. She was under 6lbs when I brought her home.
I had to pick Trinity up at daycare sick for the first time. She had 3 runny diapers, the last was green and mucusy (sorry if you didn't want to read about her poop!!!). It also smelled, everyone at daycare had to tell me how badly it smelled!! I took her home and got her down for a nap. She seems to be feeling okay. I called her pediatricians office and they said it so
unds like Rota Virus. We have to keep her home from daycare tomorrow. Jason gets to stay home with her!
Another milestone, wouldn't necessarily call it good, but Trinity is now taking only formula bottles at daycare, but is still nursing in the morning and evening. It was so hard to give up breastfeeding and pumping, but pumping at work was just getting too difficult.
More Pictures are available at:
No comments:
Post a Comment