Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Teeth and other random thoughts

Kissing the baby in the window!!

Trinity is doing so many new things, and I apologize for not updating her blog lately. As you can see, she love kissing!! Or atleast licking our sliding door!!

She is constantly pulling herself up on the furniture and the sliding glass door (and just about anything that won't move!!). She won't take any steps while holding on though. I will sit just a little tiny step away, and she could take it while still holding on, and she would rather get back down on the floor and crawl!! Oh well!! She loves crawling and will now make it a game! If I crawl after her saying "Mommy's going to get you" she tries to crawl faster and starts laughing! It is just too cute!!


Trinity in the big bathtub

Trinity is now taking her baths in the big bathtub!! She kept trying to climb out of the duck, so she is officially taking "real" baths! We got a mat on the bottom so she won't slide. She loves to crawl around in the water and splash! I need to cover the faucet though, she discovered that tonight! It is so much easier now to give her a bath, and not have to clean out the dang duck, I just have to pull the drain!! She definitely loves bath time. We are hoping get her in a swim lesson this spring!

She is also now eating finger food! She loves the Gerber Puffs. They are little star shaped things that melt in her mouth and are flavored. At daycare she has also tried pancakes, french toast, green beans, pears, and bananas. She loves it! Oh, and against Jason's wishes, she loves tofu!!!

Lastly, we finally have a TOOTH!! It seems like she has been working on it forever!! I can officially feel it, it is sharp. I am just waiting for the day she bites me when I am nursing her! I can't wait for the toothy grin!

No comments: