Today was my last day with Senator Cantwell. I have worked with her for 6.5 years in the Senate, and almost a year before that for her 2000 campaign. It was an awesome, amazing ride and I could never ask for a better experience. But, I needed a new challenge.
Starting July 9 I will be at my new job. I will be working for Snohomish County Fire District 1 as Exec Asst to the Board of Commissioners. I am excited to use my MPA more and get some municipal government experience.
What does this mean, well it means for the next 2 weeks I get to do nothing!! I am planning to still take Trinity to daycare and get some good time to myself to do things like update the blog! Jason and I are taking a weekend vacation alone next weekend, so Trinity will get a weekend alone with grandma and grandpa, and we will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary a week early!
I look forward to my time off and I look forward to my new job. Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers over the last few months of job searching.
No comments:
Post a Comment