I thought I would post a quick update on some of the amazing things Trinity is doing right now.
* She is peeing on the potty more and more. Yesterday she peed for the first time at daycare! But still using regular diapers, and probably won't push until in our house.
* She is talking up a storm, some of her favorite phrases are:
- "Go Away" (came from a book unfortunately!)
- "I Love you too"
- "I wash hands"
- "_____ house" She will fill it in with anyone and everyone!!
- "_____ back" Not sure where this comes from!!
*She says 'hi' and 'bye' to everything
*She runs all over the place
*knows what she does and doesn't like, and will tell you!!
*is maybe finally getting her canine teeth (usually come in at 18 months!)
*Is finally fitting into 18 months clothes, 2T look huge!! Some 2T shirts are fitting her. She is definitely a little one!
And much, much more!!! We are loving every day, hour, and minute with her! I can't believe she is nearly 2 years old!
No comments:
Post a Comment