Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Should I feel guilty???

I thought I would start also blogging some of my random thoughts about life in general, but most likely about being a mom and wife.

Tonight I sit in a hotel room in Las Vegas alone. Yes, alone. I am here on business and Jason was not able to come with me. My conference was over very quickly today and I struggled to allow myself to just relax and do whatever. I called Jason numerous times. Why? Why can I not allow myself to enjoy time alone, without a husband or toddler pulling at me. Should I feel guilty for being away from my family?

Well, I indulged and finally hit the spa to clean up my eyebrows and lip, then had a very nice dinner alone, and even added desert! It was nice and relaxing. And, here I sit now typing on my computer in my blog and missing my family. But, I am proud of myself that I did let myself let loose and relax a little. I figured I have no idea when I would have this kind of time again.

No comments: