Friday, September 14, 2007

Trinity update

Photo by Thomasina Cooper
Trinity is doing great. She is talking a ton, and sometimes in long sentences, it amazes me. Some of her recent sentences are:
* Cassie will put baby in my cubby (this was at daycare when she and I left yesterday)
* Get me or Give me ____________ (which we have to remind her to be polite after!!)
* Mommy's talkin to __________ Mommy
* Eatin my dinner (or breafast)
* What doin? (she loves this!)
And many, many more!! She is also very active, loves to run, jump, and dance! She is adjusting well to the new house, but I think a combination of the move and teething is causing her to not really be herself. I am hoping she gets comfortable soon! Also, we are moving into some serious potty training. She picked out some girlie Elmo panties and last weekend kept a pair dry for 2 hours! Yesterday at daycare she peed on the potty three times and spent the entire morning dry! It will be so nice to save money on diapers!!!

No comments: