Monday, October 08, 2007

Public Potty #2

I don't remember if I posted Public Potty #1 or not, but I will go back and add it!
Sunday mornings are now time for Trinity and I to power walk around the mall for an hour, while Jason vaccums (yes, my husband loves to Vaccum!). Yesterday we headed off to Alderwood Mall to get there by 10 a.m. The stores open at 11 a.m. so the mall is not very busy yet, and we were not alone in our power walk. I wanted to be at Pottery Barn (Section C in map) at 11 a.m. when they open to look around a bit. We were there just as they opened the door! Perfect timing! We are looking and I am excited about some fall decorations I see, and I was saved by the Potty bell from buying! Trinity suddenly says she has to go potty. I am like, oh lovely! The sales ladies at Pottery Barn probably thought I looked crazy as I rushed out of their store! The restrooms are in Section E of the map. I was off and POWER walking (nearly running!). I kept asking Trinity, "do you still need to go", and I would get a quiet "yes" or "yep". We get there and sure enough, she is dry. And now for a huge plug for Alderwood Mall, their family restrooms have pint size toilets! It was perfect! And Trinity went potty! And, Mommy was worn out and ready to go home for lunch and nap time!

Map of Alderwood Mall

No comments: