Day 3 started a bit rainy again, but improved! We had passes for the early entry with our tickets and took advantage of it this day. We got there early and headed for Nemo's Submarine line and got right now! Apparently this is one that the line can get rather long. Trinity was excited at first, but wasn't so sure once things got loud and explosions. She loved seeing Nemo though! This was one I seemed to remember different as a kid. Next we headed to the Matterhorn! This is one Trinity was actually tall enough to ride. We had been talking about it at home and getting her ready for big foot! Just as we got on it started raining again and we hadn't covered the stroller, so had a wet stroller when we got off. Trinity covered her eyes the entire time, but never cried or anything and at the end said it was fun, but I didn't get her on it again the rest of the trip (and we tried!). We hit a lot of the Fantasyland rides this morning too.
When we planned the trip we decided to do two character meals. Today was our breakfast with Minnie Mouse at the Plaza Inn. It was a buffet breakfast. The meal was pretty good and the characters make it around to each table. I will put together a slide show of the pictures with characters from this day (we saw a lot of others during the day too). Trinity was not so sure of the characters, so we took most of the pictures with me holding her! The food was pretty good and it was a great chance to dry off!
After brunch we headed to Pixie Hollow. We waited 45 minutes to see Tinkerbell and her friends! This was one wait I was not getting out of! Trinity loves the Tinkerbell movie and was talking about seeing Tinkerbell for weeks leading up to the trip!
We walked by Thunder Mountain Railroad and there was literally no line. My mom was nice enough to wait with Trinity while I road it. This has always been one of my favorites! Trinity loved watching it and was bumbed she couldn't ride it. (I learned a lot about my little girl this week, one thing is I think she is a roller coaster person!). We convinced Trinity to do the Haunted House! She wasn't so sure at first and we eventually got her to uncover her eyes and she enjoyed the last part of it. I was very proud of her for trying the rides!
Today I got Trinity some ears! I had seen the cutest ears with little tiars and veils! We headed to Toontown to get her name on it and explore Toontown! We did the Roger Rabbit ride. This was actually one of the longer rides we waited in. We then walked through Mickey's House and Minnie's House. Trinity would have hung out there playing forever if I would let her! Then we did the roller coaster in Toontown, Trinity loved it!
For dinner we met some family at the Rainforest Cafe and Trinity was definitely high on something! She was bouncing off the walls, but crashed quickly!! We ended up having to wait an hour to get seated and got back to the hotel late, but got to the bus stop just in time for our bus!
No comments:
Post a Comment