Friday, May 22, 2009

Disneyland - Day 6








Our last day was absolutely beautiful!! It was about 70degrees and blue skies! But the park was also busy, so I think I preferred the rain and clouds to the heat and blue sky! We got packed up and went to the park for one last ride on some of the favorites. Our last rides included It's A Small World, Dumbo, Carousel, roller coaster in ToonTown and one more time aboard the Disneyland Express! We also did a little shopping and walked back to the hotel. We had arranged a shuttle back with the same company that took us to the hotel from the airport. They were very prompt and even a bit early. After picking up at some other hotels in the area we were headed for the airport. Within seconds of getting on the freeway Trinity was asleep! We got to the airport and found lunch. Our flight was pretty much ontime. We got situated and once we were in the air Trinity again fell asleep. She slept most of the flight and woke up near the end a little crabby. It had been awhile since she went potty and ate. So I convinced her to try to go potty and we got some salad for her. When we got to the airport Jason and Grandpa Cooper (my dad) were waiting for us!! Trinity was so excited to see daddy! We had a long drive ahead of us to Portland to visit Stacie and Dylan and meet baby Eliana! Trinity talked non-stop about the trip. Just south of Olympia the excitement and flight got to her and she threw up everywhere. We stopped at a gas station, got her cleaned up and the car cleaned up and we were on our way!
I can't find a negative thing to say about our trip. It was great! We wish Jason had been able to join us, but that is life. We loved having my mom with us and the girl time was great for all of us! I think taking Trinity at this age was perfect. Some say she was too young, but I loved seeing the excitment in her eyes as she just took it all in. I can't wait for the next trip!



No comments: