Monday, June 01, 2009

The movies!

Sunday was supposed to be a great day at the movies. But, it didn't turn out so great. For months Trinity has been drooling over the previews for the movie "Up". We decided to go to the non 3-D showing (glad we did, otherwise I don't think we would have lasted as long as we did). Trinity's friend from Preschool and his family joined us. We got our booster seat (otherwise Trinity would be folded up in the seat!), we got our popcorn for me and Trinity to share. We sat through previews, some Trinity liked (like the new Disney Princess!!) and some she did not like!

The movie started great and it was funny. Then it got kind of slow. Then funny again. Then a couple scary parts. We made it through one scary part. And at the next one Trinity started to cry. I ran out with her and Jason followed with my purse. I guess we were headed home. Oh well, maybe we will try it when it comes out on DVD. I think the large screen and loudness was too much for a 4 year old. We found out later there were some other questionable scary parts, so probably a good thing we left!

No comments: