Wow! Trinity is bring us so much joy lately! I think we moved past the sassy 4 year stage we encountered over the summer. Now, she is still sassy, but not quite like the summer. I felt like she was in a TO (time out) all summer! I thought I would do a quick update about what crazy things she is doing and saying.
1. I found out today that Trinity knows what precarious meant. Yes, at 4!! We were at the park and she was swinging on her stomach and said "this swing is precarious". I thought maybe she was just repeating a word she had heard. So, I asked her what the word meant. She said "when something is kinda being funny". Pretty close definition. Jason said she learned it at school.
2. At the store yesterday she wanted to buy a candy bar at the checkout counter. She announced it had rasberries, so healthy (and chocolate I might add). I told her no, we were going to go get a cider. She said "I am hungry, cider is not food". The checkout lady even struggled to not laugh!
3. She is getting to be very polite, saying excuse me, etc. We can often be found in a crowded aisle at the store with Trinity very loudly saying "excuse me" to anyone near us!
Those are just a few examples. I will try to blog more about the craziness!
No comments:
Post a Comment