Friday, January 22, 2010

Our Weekend with Cutie Pie


Trinity was star of the week last week, so on Friday she got to bring home Cutie Pie.  Cutie Pie came with a journal for us to write about what he did all weekend.  I took the camera with us and had fun taking pictures of Trinity and Cutie Pie. 

On Friday we recently started Family Movie Night, and even eat pizza on tv trays and watch a movie of Trinity's choice.  We watched the Muppet Movie and shared some popcorn with Cutie Pie!

On Saturday Cutie Pie went grocery shopping with us, and even got to ride in the new car seat Trinity got form Santa for her dolls.  After that it was off to wish Grandpa (my dad) Cooper a Happy Birthday!!  Trinity and I had planned all week we would take Cutie Pie on the ferry! It was a bit windy and cold, but it was fun! Trinity loves taking the ferry to Kingston to get ice cream!

On Sunday Cutie Pie got dressed up in doll clothes!

On Monday Cutie Pie went with Trinity to the dentist!

Then, it was mommy's turn! On Monday the computer printer was out of ink, so we sent the pictures to Costco, and had to tell Ms. N that they journal would be a day late.  Jason explained the dilemma, and Trinity told her about my scrapbooking room, and I suddenly felt pressure to perform as a mom!!  I made four great journal pages, and had a blast doing it!!

No comments: