Friday, January 22, 2010

Funny Moment

I really need to get better about writing down some of the off the wall things Trinity has to say lately.  Here are a couple of the latest.

We are going through a nose picking stage, off and on.  Trinity's solution was to cut off her nose and get her a new one at Costco!

Another moment I want to remember, so I am putting it here, is not funny.  It was bitter sweet.  I had a busy week this week and was at risk of going two days without seeing Trinity.  I needed to leave early and might have been home late.  The first night I was lucky my usual long two-Tuesday a month meeting was shorter, and, as always, Trinity was not going to bed well.  I got a chance to give her a hug, and she said "we need a machine to make two of me, so I can be with you all day!" Melted my heart! I wish I could be with her all day! I think her day would be more exciting then mine!  

No comments: