Wednesday, October 26, 2005

"I Love My Hands"



As I said a few days ago, Trinity's hands can keep her busy for hours!! She holds them together and either stares at them or tries to shove both hands in her mouth!! She has a little worm that rattles (Thanks Melissa!) and she is now able to hold it between her hands, and of course, it goes in the mouth!! It is so cute to see her starting to hold her toys!

Yesterday I sat her in front of me, holding her hands and decided to let go, instead of falling back, she slowly went forward and folded her self in half!! What a flexible little girl!! She loves being able to sit up and look around more. But, even more than that, her new thing is standing! I will hold her standing on my lap, when I try to sit her down, she keeps her legs straight and tries to push herself back up! I have a feeling that once she is walking, there will be no stopping her!! She will be climbing into everything and anything!!

Her first day at "school" went good! She does have some competition for her set of lungs!! Her teacher Angie told me this morning she loved looking around and watching the older kids play. Also, Angie has commented both mornings on how alert Trinity is for 3 months old! I love my little girl!!

No comments: