Or "school" as we have decided to call it, it makes it easier on me to think of it as sending her to school. Today was her first day, gosh it was hard. As I left, she looked at me like "mom, where are you going". Her teacher, Angie, was awesome! She was so excited about having Trinity and asked all kinds of questions about how she likes to go to sleep, and genuinely cared about her needs. There are all kinds of new toys for her to play with and a couple other young babies starting soon too, so she will have new friends to grow up with!
Getting ready this morning was a challenge. I woke up at 5am to get her up and feed her, then put her back down and got in the shower at 5:30am. Got everything ready, then got her back up to dress her and go at about 6:15am. Got to "school" late, and didn't get to work until 7:15am this morning. So, I need to work on my morning routine a little.
Trinity, since I will be keeping this for you to read one day, I wanted to write you a little note. I love you with everything I have and leaving you this morning was so hard. I am sure once I left Angie took good care of you and got you back to sleep, since mommy kept waking you up all morning. I am sure you played all day and didn't even realize I was gone, and I am sure when daddy comes to get you after work you will give him a big smile, but you will look forward to coming back to play with Angie on Wednesday. All that aside, it is so hard to not be home with you and play with you. Mommy misses you during the day, but she knows you are making new friends and playing with all kinds of cool new toys. We love you and look forward to watching you grow and mature. --Mommy
So, that's it, Trinity is off and running!! And I am missing her with every ounce of me right now, but I know she will be happy.
Other than that, things are great! We have been playing sitting up on the floor with Trinity leaning against me, but you can tell she is anxious to sit up more on her own, she is growing up so fast, if I blink I am afraid I will miss it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment