Monday, October 17, 2005

Trinity is 3 months old!!

I decided to start a blog instead of keeping up the website I started while I was pregnant with Trinity. I will use it to update you on how Trinity is growing and changing, as well as what is going on in our world.

Trinity is three months old today and is starting to show so much personality, smiling more, discovering her hands, and starting to babble! She is cuter every day!! Her big thing right now is the hands, she brings them together and holds them in front of her face, then tries to put them in her mouth, and ends up with slober all over her face!! Sometimes she will just hold them and stare at them. I think she thinks if she sucks hard enough her thumb will just pop in her mouth! She doesn't really suck her thumb, but we don't really use pacifiers, so she might start sucking it more, we'll see.

This last week had some milestones for Trinity and me. I had to start back to work. After 12 weeks off, it was sure hard to go back and leave my little girl. Luckily, she got to spend the first three days without mommy with grandma. This week she gets to play with grandpa today, mommy tomorrow, then grandma again. Next Monday she has to start to daycare. Returning to work was weird at first, but somewhat nice to be back with adults again. I am pumping so Trinity can continue to have my breastmilk. Pumping is challenging, I hope I can continue to do it and keep my supply up and have enough for her to have bottles the next day. My job has allowed me to work 4 10hour days, so I look forward to my Tuesday with Trinity!!! Every Tuesday we will go have lunch with Jason.

Also going on in our world, two weeks ago Jason and I suddenly found a brand new home and put ours on the market. Our house sold in less than a week, we are just waiting for the buyer to do an investigation. Our new house is still being built. I am so excited to have everything new. And, with the new house and having a baby, our lives have changed and we just don't have time to give Snoopy the attention he needs and rightfully deserves. So, we are giving him away to a couple with a ranch and two other dogs (one is a beagle) that he can run around with. I think (and hope) he will be much happier. He will be gone when I get home from work today. I am very sad about this and said a tearful goodbye last night. It is for the best though, for everyone involved.

So, there it is, my first blog entry! I will try to add pictures too. I am taking Trinity tomorrow for her three month pictures!

No comments: