Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!





We would like to wish all our friends and family Happy Holidays!! Today is Trinity's first Christmas! We were up at 7am opening presents!! She loved everything she got! It was definitely more fun for Jason and I when she opened the presents from others, more of a surprise!! Jason and I got her an exersaucer, she loves it!

We spent the day relaxing, and Jason did a lot of unpacking and organizing. Jason's dad came by later in the evening to visit. It was a perfect day.

I miss how Christmas was as a kid, the excitement. The excitement is still there as an adult, but not the same. It was so awesome to see Christmas through the eyes of a kid again!! Trinty didn't know what was going on, just that she got to rip this paper and mommy kept taking it away before she could eat it!! But sharing that experience with her will be in my mind forever, as will every Christmas after this.

No comments: