This blog is a story about the family of Jason, Marsha, and Trinity Moore. It is mainly about Trinity, our daughter. We hope our family and friends will be able to follow along as our family changes and I hope to have this for Trinity to some day read.
Monday, December 12, 2005
Our Move (continued)
Well, we still don't have our home. On Friday the loan officer started asking for some more documents, but not until 12:30pm, so nothing got done Friday. We lived at Jason's dad's house for the weekend. The one nice thing, we had nothing to do, so did a lot of vegging and relaxing! Please, please keep your fingers crossed that we have a home to sleep in tonight, our home that is! I don't think I can wear the same clothes too many more times and live out of a couple boxes, not to mention having a place to store my precious pumped breast milk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment