Thursday, January 19, 2006

Comic Relief!

Yes, Trinity has now sometimes become comic relief for us! She is doing some very funny things lately, and I can't help but laugh. Here are just a few things.
  • Blowing Razzies! I know, I have said before she is doing this, oh but now she does it with a mouth full of peas and carrots!!
  • She likes to pull mommy's hair. Now mind you this isn't just one tug, it is tug, after tug, after tug. Jason thinks this is very funny and I think him laughing encourages it!!
  • Lastly, for some reason at the pediatrician the other day she decided to keep rolling over and grabbing the paper on the table. Oh, but she was naked during this!! I was trying to put her diaper on her. I just stood there and laughed after multiple struggles of trying to roll her over.

She is quite the character!! I love her more and more everyday!! Oh, and Jason got a kiss the other night when he got home from work!!!

No comments: