
I am finally catching up on our blog after being home for the week. Last week was great! A lot of fun things happening in our family. Trinity rolls over all the time, won't stay on her back. She is now rolling over in bed and sleeping on her tummy. Yesterday when I woke her up to eat she had her knees under her and her little bottom sticking up in the air!! It was too cute!! Also, she has discovered her feet. They must taste good, she has decided to suck on her big toe!! She also likes to put her foot up on the highchair when eating. She wasn't really liking the rice cereal all that much, so I tried oatmeal, and she loves it!!! I hope to start carrots or sweet potatoes by next week sometime!!
My mom and dad came to spen
d a few days with us last week. It was a lot of fun, they loved seeing Trinity and playing with her. My dad hadn't seen her since we went to visit them when she was only 2 months old. They both had little colds, so tried to no get too close. Now Trinity and I are getting runny noses, oh well!!We are finally settled in our house and loving it! The usable space is so much better then what we had before! We are really enjoying it!
No comments:
Post a Comment